|jump menu: ALT+x|
in 1962 the Museu de Conimbriga is exclusively dedicated to the archaeological
site where it is located.
Its collections are diversified and they illustrate the historical evolution of the archaeological site, from the end of the second millennium B.C. and the VI century of the Christian era.
The objects exposed were found during the excavations that, with great interruptions, took place since 1898 and are distributed by thirty one different themes that illustrate the vitality of this city.